ABB System Solution
Best Fan For You
WHAT IS THE Z-TECH™ FAN?
Z-Tech™ is the result of better science combined with better technology!
- Go Fan Yourself® has fully partnered with ABB to build the most advanced high volume, large diameter fan on the market.
- The ABB Dodge Quantis Z-Tech™ Drive is a significant leap forward in large fan power plants.
- Fluid Dynamics is better fan science! It’s why we work better in both directions!
- H rated insulation to withstand ambient operating temperatures up to 140 degrees F
- Viton sealing system keeps all the important stuff inside where it belongs
- Full Synthetic oil for incredibly long life
- IP55 protection comes standard from GFY® & ABB.
Our partnership with ABB has resulted in a system solution never before seen in the big fan world.
Industry leading safety!
- Z-Tech™ SS
- (4) Custom straps, each rated for 16,000 lbs protect your Go Fan Yourself® Fans
- The competition’s (1) or (2) unseemly steel cables don’t offer nearly that level of protection
More performance with more standard sizes than anyone!
- (9) standard sizes is another reason GFY® is your best choice! 24ft, 22ft, 20ft, 18ft, 16ft, 14ft, 12ft, 10ft, 8ft
- Z-Tech™ delivers the most cooling power over the greatest coverage area
- Cover your facility better with fewer fans from GFY®
- Just ask our competition about us! They won’t talk performance because they can’t compete on performance!
- ATPM – GFY® Z-Technology creates more Air Turnovers Per Minute than every other big fan out there.
- LMBS – Ask how Live Motion Breathing Science can work in your facility!
COST-EFFECTIVE COOLING FOR ANY INDUSTRIAL OR COMMERCIAL APPLICATION
ABB Dodge Quantis Z-Tech™ Drive
Big fans with a low impact on your energy bill. With a max rating of 3.5 amps the powerhouse Z-Tech™ fan may reduce your carbon footprint.
Summer Cooling. Z-Tech™ provides the greatest coverage allowing you to blanket your facility with fewer fans.
Winter Heating. Z-Tech™ provides heat savings as high as 35% as reported by our customers.
LMBS – Live Motion Breathing Science demands you homogenize the air every day. Competitive fans can’t accomplish this running in reverse. This forces your team to either endure the very uncomfortable wind-chill during heating season or shut the fan off. Guess what happens? The fans get turned off! Robbing you of your heat savings and making your people much less comfortable while increasing your heating costs!
Only Z-Tech™ from Go Fan Yourself® provides maximum fan performance 24/7/365 no matter the conditions!
The Z-Tech™ fan is ideal for any of the following industrial or commercial applications:
Airplane hangars | Livestock facilities | Warehouses | Processing plants |Gyms and recreational facilities | Factories | Auto garages | Machine shops | Theaters | Sports arenas | Restaurants | Breweries | Schools | Churches and places of worship | Convention centers | Call centers | Hotels
Ultimately, the Z-Tech™ fan will save you money! Here’s how:
- More efficient operation compared to other HVAC options lowers your utility bills month after month.
- Improved comfort leads to lower absenteeism and higher employee productivity.
- Better air circulation throughout your space can reduce moisture and mold issues, and significantly reduce building maintenance and repair costs.
- Maximum evaporative cooling means your indoor air will feel cooler even at higher temperatures, so you can set your thermostat higher and reduce air conditioning costs.
- Use the Z-Tech™ fan powered by our ABB System Solution combined with our Z-Chill™ diffuser system for even more energy savings.
What’s more, our Designer Series lets you choose your favorite color combinations and designs. Yes, sports fans, you can even get your’s in your team colors. Is that cool or what?
BLOW AWAY YOUR HVAC PROBLEMS
There are many benefits to installing a GFY® HVLD industrial fan:
- Patented Z-Tech™ stepped blade design and extreme 20˚ plus blade pitch maximizes airflow
- Frictional resistance and drag is reduced; increasing air displacement and thrust
- Allows the velocity of airflow to move past the steps, decreasing pressure to provide a significant increase in air movement
- Symmetrical blade design allows for true reversibility for both cooling and heating
- Pitched-hub design eliminates airflow dead zone at the center of the fan
- State-of-the-art ABB controller with optional wall mounted keypad
- 15 year pro-rated warranty on motor and controller. Get the details. Our warranty is as unique as our fan!
- Largest coverage area due to increased air displacement
- Over 45,000 sq. ft. de-stratification coverage
- Up to 10˚ evaporative cooling effect over a significantly larger area
- Symmetrical blade design for summer cooling and winter heat savings
- Virtually maintenance-free (see Installation & Operations Guide for details)
- Low power consumption (3.5 amps max)
- Quiet operation
- Most ATPM (Air Turnovers Per Minute) will reduce humidity and condensation
- May reduce maintenance and repair costs
- Your employees will be more comfortable leading to higher productivity and lower absenteeism
- Lifetime warranty on blades, hub and mounting system
- 15-year warranty on motor, gearbox and control
- Run up to 25 fans from a single keypad
- Deepest heat sink in the industry extends the life of drive and controller
- IP66 wet-rated – NEMA 4X
- Install up to 200 feet from fan; disconnect per NECA code within eyesight
- Highly customizable programming
- Wall mount keypad options provide ultimate user flexibility
- Ethernet compatible with optional module
- Order to link to building automation systems easily
At Go Fan Yourself®, your safety is paramount. The Z-Tech™ fan features the following safety components:
- Z-Tech™ SS safety system. A series of custom straps with a break strength of 16,000lbs per strap easily exceeds the (1) or (2) steel cable offerings of our competitors which have a break strength near 10,000lbs
- Safety ring: 1/4″ powder coated steel
- Blade stabilizer plates: 1/4″ powder coated steel
GFY® Z-Tech™ fans meet all applicable OSHA, ASHRAE and UL regulations.
“We have done a number of fan projects with Go Fan Yourself and they are one of best vendors we have worked with. We are currently installing eight (8) 24’ fans in our Alsip, IL facility. If you would like to take a tour, please let Bill [at GFY] know. I know you have options on high-volume, low-speed fan companies, but using Go Fan Yourself will be one of your best decisions.”