Until now, there has been no economical solution to cooling large spaces; in both initial cost and operating expense.
HVLS fans have been utilized in the past to provide massive
air movement at low speeds as a cost effective and energy efficient solution to
help provide comfort.
However, during the high heat of summer and when the heat index soars above 90, the air becomes too warm for the fans to be able to provide any type of evaporative cooling, therefore, they are just moving around hot, humid air.
This leads to the fans being turned off and not utilized because the fans cannot deliver that much needed cool breeze to provide comfort and relief.
Go Fan Yourself® has the solution.
Introducing the Z-Chill™ Fan & Diffuser System, a breakthrough patent-pending technology that will revolutionize the HVLS fan industry.
Revolutionizing the HVLS & HVAC Industry
At Go Fan Yourself®, we set out to create a system to spot cool an unconditioned space within a facility by distributing tempered air to help companies provide an economical tempered cooling solution to keep businesses operating at their highest level.
The patent-pending Z-Chill™ Fan & Diffuser System allows the customer to remain both energy efficient and cost-effective.
Outfitting your facility with Z-Chill™ provides you the ability to distribute tempered air to enhance comfort, prevent heat stress and increase productivity levels.
How Does It Work?
- The dual Z-Tech™ diffusers are specifically designed to equally distribute both filtered and conditioned air into the designed air distribution patterns of the Z-Tech™ (16, 20, & 24 FT) fans.
- Dual Z-Tech™ diffusers are constructed of cold rolled steel and protected with powder coated paint.
Incorporates stepped Z-Tech™ internal prisms to equally split the incoming conditioned air.
The adjustable stepped Z-Tech™ vented louvers are designed to equally distribute the air across the entire circumference of the 5-blade Z-Tech™ stepped fan blade design.
- The dual Z-Tech™ diffusers also features bottom perforations that are designed to equally disperse air spread in the center. This eliminates any dead zone beneath the center of the system.
- The dual Z-Tech™ diffusers feature a closed cell thermal insulation design to prevent/minimize condensation on the outside of the entire unit.
- Utilize existing rooftop A/C units or new OEM split air-conditioning units
Combined HVLS Fan and Conditioned Air Benefits
- Provides tempered air and reduces relative humidity in the covered areas
- Delivers evaporative cooling effect of air movement with cool and conditioned air
- Eliminates condensation caused by temperature seasonal changes
- Energy Efficient
- Cost-effective operating expense
- Open platform solution for HVAC & Mechanical contractors
- Ease of installation for both existing rooftop and OEM split air-conditioning units
What Problems Does Hot Stale Air Cause?
An uncomfortable work atmosphere leads to low employee morale and lowered production rates.
- According to a study conducted by a professor at Waseda University in Tokyo, for every degree rise in temperature above 77˚F, productivity drops by 2%
- At 90˚F, your productivity goes down 26%
According to the Center for American Progress, the cost to replace an employee is almost 1/5th of the workers salary. High turnover can be extremely detrimental to a companies bottom line.
Indoor air quality and comfort are critical components of a healthy and productive work environment, and they can be significantly improved through the installation of a Z-Chill™ Fan & Diffuser System.
As the temperature/humidity index rises, heat-related injuries can occur.According to OSHA, heat-related disorders that can affect your workers are:
- Heat Stress
- Heat Cramps
- Heat Exhaustion
- Heat Stroke
State-of-the-Art ABB Controller
- Runs up to 25 fans from a single location
- Deepest heat sink in the industry extends the life of drive and controller
- IP66/67 wet-rated – NEMA 4X
- Install up to 300 ft. from fan (most others only 170 ft.); disconnect per NECA code within eyesight
- Highly customizable programming
- Removable pad prevents unwanted programming changes
- Ethernet compatible
- Capable of linking to building automation systems
At Go Fan Yourself®, safety is paramount. The Z-Chill™ fan features the following safety components:
- Safety ring: ¼” powder coated steel
- Safety cables: 5/16” stainless steel aircraft cable
- Guy wires: 1/8” stainless steel aircraft cable
GFY® Z-Chill™ Fan and Diffuser System meet all applicable OSHA, ASHRAE and UL regulations.
100% Made in America
*US & Foreign Patents Pending*
Z-Chill™ Fan & Diffuser System
- Sell Sheet
- Specification Sheets
- Fan Installation Specification
- Z-Tech Installation & Technical Operations Guide
- Z-Chill Installation Guide
- GFY Standards for Plotting HVLS Fans
- Z-Chill™ Press Release
- Z-Tech & TAZ Packaging Details
- Z-Tech Bottom Chord Installation Guide
- Z-Tech Top Chord Installation Guide
- ASC250 Operations Manual
- ASC355 Operations Manual
- ESFR Relay Guide - ASC250 Controller
- ESFR Relay Guide - ASC355 Controller