GFY® For Your Home, Commercial Applications, Light Industrial Work & Best Fan In Its Class
WHAT IS THE ConZumer™ FAN?
Simply put, ConZumer™ fans bring all the technological advantages of Go Fan Yourself® into your home and light industrial/commercial applications. Is ConZumer™ a large fan? You bet! 12ft in diameter bringing the power to cool and help heat your space like no other fan in the world!
- ConZumer™ is a kit fan designed specifically for your home to light industrial/commercial applications
- Factory wired for 120VAC with a 20 amp plug so ConZumer™ plugs in right where you need it
- ConZumer™ ships with a 1ft Down Tube to space it perfectly from your ceiling to maximize performance in both directions
- Optional mounting kits are available for Wood Beam or Z-Purlin construction.
Need to heat or cool your space at home? ConZumer™ fan from Go Fan Yourself® is the ultimate solution!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Patented Z-Tech™ blade design with 20˚ plus pitch
- Cast hub eliminates hardware connections for the safest, most
reliable solution available.
- Symmetrical Z-Tech™ blade design allows for true reversibility
for year-round operation
- Pitched hub design with same 20˚ plus pitch as blade
- Blades supported by the full width of the blade unlike airfoil
designs that support the airfoil with a narrow post.
- Custom built for GFY® optimizing fan performance
- Single housing block in which all bearing points are integrated
- No sealing faces are subjected to torque or lateral forces
- IP55; UL 1004
- NEMA 4X; IP66 variable frequency drive
- ESFR (Early Suppression Fast Response) ready
- ROHS compliant
- NECA standard built-in LOTO (lock out, tag out) disconnect
BLOW AWAY YOUR SEASONAL TEMPERTURE PROBLEMS
There are many benefits to installing the ConZumer™ commercial fan:
- Increases coverage area up to 30% compared to competitive HVLS
- No wind-chill created when using ConZumer™ fan in reverse
- Destratification reduces energy & heating costs, makes area
more comfortable year-round
- Pitched hub eliminates air-flow dead zone under the fan
caused by flat or domed hubs and fully supports the entire width of the blade
- Motor comes pre-wired. No motor wiring required
- Controller Line In is factory wired and ships with 10ft cord with
120VAC 20amp plug
- Controller Line Out must be wired during installation. See
manual for details
- Easy speed control
- 3 position selector switch for Off, Forward, Reverse operation
At Go Fan Yourself, your safety is paramount.
- Z-Tech™ SS safety system. A series of (4) custom straps with a break strength of 16,000lbs per strap easily exceeds the (1) or (2) steel cable offerings of our competitors which have a break strength near 10,000lbs per cable
- Safety ring: 1/4” powder coated steel
- Blade stabilizer plates: 1/4″ powder coated steel
- Fan motor ships with 50ft factory installed power cable
- Fan controller ships with 10ft factory installed power cable with 20amp 120VAC plug
- Mount controller within 50ft of ConZumer™ fan, route wire from motor to controller, make the connection inside the controller
- Lock Out Tag Out disconnect provided on the face of the controller
- No programming required! Ships fully programmed from the factory. Just connect and enjoy your new ConZumer™ fan!
- Controller is gasketed and rated NEMA 4X and IP66 so it’s protected from dust/dirt and water getting inside
- Easy operation! Simply select the direction and turn the speed dial to determine fan speed
- Run ConZumer™ 24/7 during periods of excessive damp weather to help remove condensation and humidity from the air
- ConZumer™ will help fight rust and corrosion by stirring the air protecting all your important projects!
- Industrial grade components mean your ConZumer™ fan is ready for 24/7/365 operation.