Is the air quality in your workplace making your employees uncomfortable? Don’t sweat it! The new Z-Tech3™ industrial high-volume, low-speed industrial ceiling fan will help them keep their cool — while helping you keep your budget under control.
What is the Z-Tech3™ Fan?
If you want to cool a medium-sized or big space, then you need a big-deal fan, and our Z-Tech3™ fans are BIG! They come in five sizes, ranging from 8 feet to 24 feet in diameter. And these fans are not just big in size — they deliver more cooling power than any other HVLS fans without busting your budget big league!
The Z-Tech3™ is a simpler, more economical version of the Z-Tech™ fan. Are you on a tight budget? Will a 12-year motor warranty suffice? If so, then this product will make a fan out of you! This fan’s three 20-degree pitched blades with unique stepped design deliver ample air movement to efficiently — and cost-effectively — cool a large industrial area.
Cost-Effective Cooling for Many Applications
While the Z-Tech3™ fan is considered to be one of the largest industrial ceiling fans on the market, they are still super quiet and energy efficient. You can use them on their own to increase airflow or use them to take some of the burden off of an existing HVAC system and lower utility bills. You can even run the fan in reverse during the winter months to push down the warm air from the ceiling! These hvls fans are ideal for use in commercial and industrial applications that require an energy-efficient air-movement solution, including:
- Automotive dealerships
- Transportation maintenance
- Aviation hangars
- Commercial spaces
- Retail spaces
- Other indoor spaces
Basically, any indoor space with a minimum 14-foot ceiling height can benefit from the comfort offered by the Z-Tech3™ fan.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Both you and your employees will benefit from the effects of the Z-Tech3™ fan. The low power consumption, compared to other HVAC options, will allow you to save on utility bills while better circulation can reduce moisture and mold issues, which will reduce maintenance and repair costs. The employees will benefit from improved comfort levels that will lead to higher employee productivity and lower absenteeism. Each Z-Tech3™ fan includes the following features:
- Patented Z-Tech® stepped blade design and 20˚-plus blade pitch maximize airflow
- Extruded anodized aluminum blade with ABS leading edge and end caps with UV inhibitors
- Up to 329,800 CFM output
- Low power consumption (2 amps)
- Baldor/Dodge motor
- Quiet operation
- Lifetime warranty on blades, hub and mounting system
- 12-year warranty on motor, gearbox and controller
STATE-OF-THE- ART ABB CONTROLLER
- Premium control with hardware flexibility, programmability and scalability
- Highly customizable programming
- Runs up to 26 fans from a single keypad
- Install up to 200 feet from fan; disconnect per NECA code within eyesight
- ABB variable frequency drive — NEMA 4X, IP66
- Deepest heat sink in the industry extends the life of drive and controller
- Capable of linking to building automation systems
- Ethernet compatible with expansion module
At Go Fan Yourself®, your safety is paramount. That’s why we designed the Z-Tech3™ fan with these components:
- Safety ring: ¼" powder coated steel
- Four safety cables: 5/16" stainless steel aircraft cable
- Guide wires: 1/8" stainless steel aircraft cable
The Z-Tech3® fan meets all applicable OSHA, ASHRAE and UL regulations.
- Z-Tech3™ Specification Sheet
- ACS255 Operations Manual
- ACS355 Operations Manual
- Bottom Chord Installation Guide
- ESFR Relay - ACS255 Controller
- ESFR Relay - ACS355 Controller
- Fan Installation Specification
- GFY Standards For Plotting Z-Tech3 Fans
- Installation and Technical Operations Guide
- Why The Fan
- Top Chord Installation Guide