ABB System Solution
Best Fan In Its Class
WHAT IS THE Z-TECH3™ FAN?
Z-Tech3™ is the result of better science combined with better technology!
- Go Fan Yourself® has fully partnered with ABB to build the most advanced high volume, large diameter fan on the market
- The ABB Dodge Quantis Z-Tech™ Drive is a significant leap forward in large fan power plants
- Fluid Dynamics is better fan science! It’s why we work better in both directions!
- F rated insulation to withstand ambient operating temperatures up to 121˚ F
- Viton sealing system keeps all the important stuff inside where it belongs
- Full Synthetic oil for incredibly long life
- IP55 protection comes standard from GFY® & ABB
Our partnership with ABB has resulted in a system solution never before seen in the big fan world.
Industry leading safety!
- Z-Tech™ SS
- (4) Custom straps, each rated for 16,000 lbs protect your Go Fan Yourself® Fans
- The competitions (1) or (2) unseemly steel cables don’t offer nearly that level of protection
All that famous Z-Tech™ performance at the more budget friendly Z-Tech3™ price point!
- (5) standard sizes: 24ft, 20ft, 16ft, 12ft, 8ft
- Z-Tech3™ delivers the most cooling power over the greatest coverage area in it’s class
- Cover your facility better with fewer fans from GFY®
- Just ask our competition about us! They won’t talk performance because they can’t compete on performance!
- ATPM – GFY® Z-Technology creates more Air Turnovers Per Minute than every other big fan out there
- LMBS – Ask how Live Motion Breathing Science can work in your facility!
COST-EFFECTIVE COOLING FOR MANY APPLICATIONS
While the Z-Tech3™ fan is the most powerful industrial ceiling fan in it’s class, they are still super quiet and energy efficient. They can stand alone and generate huge amounts of airflow or take some of the burden off your HVAC system and lower utility bills. You can run the fan in reverse during the winter months to push down the warm air from the ceiling! These HVLD fans are ideal for the energy-efficient air-movement required in all commercial and industrial spaces including:
BLOW AWAY YOUR HVAC PROBLEMS
There are many benefits to installing a GFY® HVLD industrial fan:
Both company and employees will benefit from the effects of the Z-Tech3™ fan:
- The low power consumption and heat savings will lower utility bills
- Better circulation will reduce humidity and condensation
- May reduce maintenance and repair costs
- Your employees will be more comfortable leading to higher productivity and lower absenteeism
Each Z-Tech3™ fan includes the following features:
- Patented Z-Tech™ stepped blade design and 20˚ plus blade pitch maximize airflow
- Frictional resistance and drag is reduced; increasing air displacement and thrust
- Allows the velocity of airflow to move past the steps, decreasing pressure to provide a significant increase in air movement
- Symmetrical blade design allows for true reversibility for both cooling and heating
- Pitched-hub design eliminates airflow dead zone at the center of the fan
- State-of-the-art ABB controller with optional wall mounted keypad
- 12-year pro-rated warranty on motor and controller. Get the details. Our warranty is as unique as our fan!
- Run up to 25 fans from a single keypad
- Deepest heat sink in the industry extends the life of drive and controller
- IP66 wet-rated – NEMA 4X
- Install up to 200 feet from fan; disconnect per NECA code within eyesight
- Highly customizable programming
- Wall mount keypad options provide ultimate user flexibility
- Ethernet compatible with optional module
- Order to link to building automation systems easily
At Go Fan Yourself®, your safety is paramount. That’s why we designed the Z-Tech3™ fan with these components:
- Z-Tech™ SS safety system. A series of (4) custom straps with a break strength of 16,000lbs per strap easily exceeds the (1) or (2) steel cable offerings of our competitors which have a break strength near 10,000lbs per cable.
- Safety ring: 1/4″ powder coated steel
- Blade stabilizer plates: 1/4″ powder coated steel
The Z-Tech3® fan meets all applicable OSHA, ASHRAE and UL regulations.