Linear Air Movement
Ideal For Rack Aisles
#1 In Safety
The fan that goes where no HVLS fan can go.
- Got rack aisles?
- TAZ fits in the aisle and covers it better than every other fan solution.
- Perfect with obstructions like:
- Drop cords
- Duct work
- Conduit drops
- Air lines
- Need Safety!
- The TAZ controller from ABB is ready to connect to your ESFR or other fire suppression system.
- Need Field Adjustability!
- TAZ’s adjustable louvers adjust as your needs adjust. This fan grows with you!
TAZ FANS ARE IDEAL FOR…
- Manufacturing Facilities. The TAZ industrial fan can be mounted to suit the available space. It’s adjustable louvers means TAZ can change as your needs change. TAZ is ideal for manufacturing facilities that have power drops or obstructions in the ceiling that cannot fit a large diameter fan.
- Animal Barns. Reduce humidity and odor in your barn or other agricultural facility. TAZ fans ensure fresh, healthy air while also keeping insects away and providing a cool breeze for the animals that call the barn home.
- Warehouses. TAZ fans are the perfect solution to distribute air throughout your high-rack aisles. They provide cool, welcome heat relief for your forklift drivers and order pickers!
- Stadiums. Ventilation is a must to prevent excessive humidity and odor build-up in large gathering areas andpublic spaces. TAZ is ideal because it is large enough to provide effective cooling for large spaces and built to withstand the elements.
WHAT INDUSTRIES BENEFIT FROM TAZ FANS?
- Recreation. Where crowds of people gather, air movement is a must. TAZ fans move large volumes of air to combat stale odors and high humidity. They are an efficient and cost-effective way to keep the air in your recreational facility fresh, comfortable and properly distributed.
- Government. Federal, state, and municipal governments are all here to serve the people — and keeping taxpayer costs to a minimum is a big part of that. From public buildings to government warehouses and garages, energy-efficient Go Fan Yourself® industrial fan installations can help government-owned properties keep their building operation costs within budget and improve indoor air quality.
- Transportation. TAZ fans provide an effective way for auto dealerships, bus depots, airplane hangars and other transportation facilities to regulate temperature and keep fumes to a minimum.
- Commercial sector. Want your customers to shop longer and spend more? Make sure they’re comfortable. A Go Fan Yourself® system is an easy way to solve temperature distribution and ventilation issues, to make your retail store, mall or other commercial facility a place your customers look forward to visiting.
- Motor is 2.2 kw running full speed 230/460 VAC
- Throws air 65 ft. on both sides for a maximum floor coverage of 130 ft x 25 ft
- Each TAZ fan is controlled by an ESFR-compliant variable frequency drive allowing for maximum versatility during year-round operation (detailed ESFR wiring instructions are provided in the installation guide for each fan)
- Perfect for industrial buildings, especially rack aisles and can create an air curtain effect over large doors
- Balanced 6-ft. corrosion-resistant, 6-paddle aluminum blade
- Light; weighs only 375 lbs. fully assembled
- Mounting options: chain (recommended) or steel cable suspended from the ceiling
- Ideal for high-rack aisles and areas with drop cords or other obstructions
- 3-year warranty
- Run up to 25 fans from a single keypad
- Deepest heat sink in the industry extends life of drive and controller
- IP66 wet-rated – NEMA 4X
- Install up to 200 ft. from fan (most others only 170 ft.); disconnect per NECA code within eyesight
- Controller ships programmed from the factory
- Wall mountable keypad (additional accessories required)
- Ethernet compatible with optional module
- Capable of being ordered to link to building automation systems
At Go Fan Yourself®, your safety is paramount.
The TAZ Fan is designed with a robust fiberglass housing that prevents suspended apparatuses near the unit from interfering with fan operation. Recommended 1/4″ G30 chain is rated for three times the fan’s mounted weight. Each of the (4) chains suspending TAZ is capable of supporting the entire fan assembly.
The GFY® TAZ Fan meets all applicable OSHA and ASHRAE regulations.
“Medline has used other big fan manufacturers over the years. We have evaluated those fans next to Go Fan Yourself fans and have determined that GFY fans are the best choice for Medline. The overall performance of the GFY fans has helped to make our facility more comfortable year round. The people working in the areas where the different fans are installed all prefer GFY fans over the competitor’s big fans.”