With thousands of sweaty people crammed into packed bleachers with low airflow, stadiums and arenas are susceptible to hot, stuffy and smelly conditions. This problem is amplified during hot summer months. Fortunately, our commercial stadium fans offer a cost-effective solution.
HVLS Commercial Fans For Stadiums
Go Fan Yourself commercial stadium fans are an efficient and effective way to provide the critical ventilation needed to keep your crowds comfortable. Our big high-volume, low-speed (HVLS) fans are perfect for stadiums and arenas. The large diameter and steady rotations of our commercial arena fans move large amounts of air and create a steady cooling effect in large spaces.
Your spectators will appreciate the benefits of a Go Fan Yourself HVLS fan for stadiums:
- Quiet: Stadiums are filled with excited fans, loud music and booming announcements. Why add to the noise? HVLS commercial fans operate smoothly and at low speeds, resulting in an efficient way of keeping your arena or stadium cool without adding to the cacophony.
- Energy efficient: HVLS fans provide constant cooling at low costs. They do this by moving large amounts of air at an efficient, steady rate — cutting HVAC costs by up to 30 %.
- Effective cooling: An HVLS ceiling fan for stadiums creates a consistent airflow throughout the space that boosts evaporative cooling. It can make areas feel up to 10 degrees cooler in both enclosed and open-air spaces, without creating dead spots or distracting wind effects.
- Dust control: In facilities such as riding arenas where dust can be an issue, HVLS commercial arena fans effectively clear the air of suspended solids. However, they move air slowly enough as to not stir dirt.
- Versatile. Install a single HVLS stadium fan to ventilate a specific area or go with many large commercial stadium fans for comprehensive airflow coverage of your facility. Our fans integrate easily with most commercial HVAC and building performance systems and can even be set up for remote operation from your mobile device. Furthermore, you can run them in reverse for cool weather heating applications.
Why Choose Go Fan Yourself Commercial Arena Fans?
Every GFY commercial fan for stadiums has been engineered to give your spectators reason to applaud. For instance, our Z-Tech™ fan features a pitched hub and unique blade design that creates more thrust and air movement than other HVLS fans. This gives it up to 30% more coverage than comparable HVLS fans.
Need spot cooling in your stadium and/or an energy-saving solution to keep spectators cool on the hottest days? Check out our patented Z-Chill™ fan and diffuser system for a tempered cooling solution that won’t break the bank.
Want to Know More?
Our ceiling fans for arenas can help you reduce operating costs and keep your spectators comfortable. To learn more or request a quote, contact us here today.