THE #1 FAN FOR MANUFACTURING FACILITIES
MAKE FRESHER, HEALTHIER AIR BY GOING GREEN!
The benefits of partnering with Go Fan Yourself® for your air turnover needs:
- GFY’s full partnership with ABB
- Superior technology from the industry leader providing the only system solution available in the US market.
- ABB Dodge Quantis Z-Tech™ Drive power plant with an ABB variable frequency drive controlling it.
- Industry leading innovation:
- Z-Tech™ and Z-Tech3™ bring patented technology to the high-volume, large diameter fan market.
- Z-Chill™ allows economical climate control to critical areas.
- Spot heating and spot cooling are the 21st century answer to employee comfort.
- Ray-Air™ brings balanced temperature and healthier air to every office space.
- No more cold feet!
- No more dangerous space heaters with trip hazard cords!
- Breathe healthier air for only $15 per year!
- Who wouldn’t pay $1.25 a month to breathe healthier air?
- Your business will enjoy:
- Greater productivity
- Lower carbon footprint
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increase company attractiveness for employees and prospects
Contact Go Fan Yourself® today and discover all the benefits of installing Z-Technology based on Fluid Dynamics in your facility. Every indoor space needs to stir the air. Only Go Fan Yourself® can help you with every space from production floor to office and everywhere in-between. Make your indoor spaces healthier and your employees more comfortable while enjoying all the benefits of breathing healthier air! Tell all your air movement challenges to GFY®!
GO FAN YOURSELF® AIRFLOW ASSESSMENT SERVICES
No two manufacturing facilities are alike. Go Fan Yourself® will assess your unique situation and recommend the best air turnover system for your needs. We:
- Survey your location to determine your needs
- Provide options to improve air movement
- Communicate the details of each option and write up comprehensive quotes that cover it all
- Complete your installation with Factory Trained Installers or Customer Support for your team to complete your installation
BENEFITS OF GO FAN YOURSELF® IN MANUFACTURING FACILITIES
The size and speed of today’s industrial fans is unprecedented. Go Fan Yourself® large industrial fans range in size from 8 to 24 feet in diameter and can homogenize the air an area up to 240 feet in diameter.
Indoor Air Quality
- In 2010 the World Health Organization recognized the problems of indoor air quality as important risk factors for human health.
- Sick Building Syndrome – estimates as high as 65% of American’s work in areas where indoor air quality puts their health at greater risk.
- Humidity & Condensation
- Carbom Monoxide
- Mold & Mildew
- Dust, Allergens and other Air Pollutants
- Fumes of all kinds
Floor Sweating – Reduce or prevent damp floors from creating a potentially unsafe condition.
Go Green By Breathing Healthier Air!
- Balance temperature from production floor to your smallest office space.
- Breathe healthier air for as little as $1.25 a month!
- Reduce the load, cycles, and cycle run times of your HVAC system.
Comfort & Health Equal Productivity!
- People are more productive when they are comfortable.
- Studies show our productivity and accuracy crash as temperatures make us uncomfortable.
- Reduce absenteeism and make your company more attractive to your employees and prospects.
- No one is walking across the street to work in a less comfortable environment.
WHAT TYPES OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR FANS?
Every indoor space from massive to tiny needs to have adequate air turnovers. Here are a few examples of manufacturers that benefit from working with GFY® to create them:
The high humidity levels and other corrosive elements common in food manufacturing facilities demand a high number of air turnovers. Go Fan Yourself® is the leader in Air Turnovers Per Minute providing you the most innovative technology to combat your air movement challenges.
Our fans are engineered to stand up to tough conditions for decades. Features like stainless steel aircraft cables and IP66/NEMA 4X wet-rated controller on our Z-Tech fan ensures that our fans will provide years of maintenance-free service, despite washdowns and other exposure to moisture and corrosives (requires a stainless steel motor upgrade- please consult the factory for manufacturing specific ordering codes/availability). In addition, we offer a lifetime warranty on our blades, hub and mounting system!
Go Fan Yourself® has campus wide answers to help automotive manufacturers meet the energy efficiency guidelines…
provided by ENERGY STAR’s “Focus on Energy Efficiency in Motor Vehicle Manufacturing.” The destratification and cooling action of the fans keeps workers comfortable and more productive while saving energy and money, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions — an important consideration for car manufacturers attempting to meet sustainability goals.
Cost control is a major concern for electronics manufacturers everywhere as they cope with tight profit margins, heavy competition and increasing regulation. Work with Go Fan Yourself® and go even more green!
Metal manufacturers face specific challenges when it comes to air quality and employee safety and comfort. Tell your challenges to GFY®!
Many textiles generate exceptional amounts of dust and microscopic fibers. As the fabrics are handled, these fibers are released into the air, where they can remain suspended for long periods of time. Long-term inhalation of these fibers contributes to a high rate of asthma and other respiratory disease in textile workers. High-volume-low-speed (HVLS) fans improve air turnover rates in clothing manufacturing facilities and reduce the impact of textile dust on workers’ lungs.