How HVLS Fans Can Benefit Restaurants
Every restaurant owner knows as important as it is to serve great food, it’s the quality of the service you provide that keeps your customers coming back. Good service goes beyond having a friendly, polite staff to include the physical environment you create in your restaurant. Providing your customers with a comfortable, pleasant environment in which to enjoy their dining experience is one of the most powerful ways to show them you care.
The way your restaurant looks, feels, sounds and smells is every bit as important as the taste of the food you serve. A distracting noise, strong odor or uncomfortable draft of air can make a customer think twice about returning to your establishment. That is why it’s smart to place high priority on guest comfort in restaurants.
HVLS Fan for Restaurant Environments
When it comes to improving restaurant guest comfort, a high-volume, low-speed fan is one of the best investments you can make. An HVLS fan — such as our Z-Tech™, Z-Tech™3 or TAZ fan — is a simple, cost-effective solution to many of the annoying ambiance problems that can crop up in a restaurant environment.
Here are a few of the benefits of fans in restaurants:
- Consistent air temperatures — HVLS fans destratify the air in your restaurant, recirculating it slowly and in volume to eliminate hot and cold spots — helping to keep guests consistently comfortable.
- Draft-free ventilation — No one wants to hold a napkin from blowing away while trying to enjoy a meal. Even though our HVLS restaurant fans move large quantities of air, they do it slowly enough to avoid creating distracting breezes.
- Whisper-quiet operation — Our HVLS fans run smoothly and quietly, so your guests can enjoy their dinner conversation in peace.
- Odor eliminator — Use one or more of our HVLS fans in your kitchen or dining area to keep strong kitchen odors from overwhelming your guests.
- Trendy appearance — Our Z-Tech™ and Z-Tech™3 fans are available in any color to complement your interior. They create an attractive focal point that goes well with any décor, from rustic to high-tech chic.
- Economical — Best of all, restaurant fans provide all these benefits without breaking the bank. Whether you use them independently or to supplement an air conditioning system, an HVLS fan can significantly improve your heating and cooling efficiency, and lower your restaurant’s energy bills month after month.
Want to Know More about the benefits of HVLS fans in restaurants?
To learn more about how our HVLS restaurant fans can help you create the perfect restaurant environment and improve your ROI, contact us here to speak with one of our friendly representatives.