Is the air quality in your workplace making your employees uncomfortable? Don’t sweat it! The new Z-Tech3™ industrial high-volume, low-speed fan will help them keep their cool — while helping you keep your budget under control.
What is the Z-Tech3™ Fan?
If you want to cool a medium-sized or big space, then you need a big-deal fan, and our Z-Tech3™ fans are BIG! They come in five sizes, ranging from 8 feet to 24 feet in diameter. And these fans are not just big in size — they deliver big cooling without busting your budget big league!
The Z-Tech3™ is a simpler, more economical version of the Z-Tech™ fan. Are you on a tight budget? Will a 12-year motor warranty suffice? If so, then this product will make a fan out of you! This fan’s three 20-degree pitched blades with unique stepped design deliver ample air movement to efficiently — and cost-effectively — cool a large industrial area.
Cost-Effective Cooling for Many Applications
The Z-Tech3™ fan is ideal for use in commercial and industrial applications that require an energy-efficient air-movement solution, including:
- Automotive dealerships
- Transportation maintenance
- Aviation hangars
- Commercial spaces
- Retail spaces
- Other indoor spaces
Basically, any indoor space with a minimum 14-foot ceiling height can benefit from the comfort offered by the Z-Tech3™ fan.
Features and Benefits
- Patent-pending Z-Tech® stepped blade design and 20˚-plus blade pitch maximize airflow
- Extruded anodized aluminum blade with ABS leading edge and end caps with UV inhibitors
- Up to 329,800 CFM output
- Low power consumption (2 amps)
- Baldor/Dodge motor
- Quiet operation
- Lifetime warranty on blades, hub and mounting system
- 12-year warranty on motor, gearbox and controller
State-of-the- Art ABB Controller
- Premium control with hardware flexibility, programmability and scalability
- Highly customizable programming
- Runs up to 26 fans from a single keypad
- Install up to 200 feet from fan; disconnect per NECA code within eyesight
- ABB variable frequency drive — NEMA 4X, IP66
- Deepest heat sink in the industry extends the life of drive and controller
- Capable of linking to building automation systems
- Ethernet compatible with expansion module
At Go Fan Yourself®, your safety is paramount. That’s why we designed the Z-Tech3™ fan with these components:
- Safety ring: ¼" powder coated steel
- Four safety cables: 5/16" stainless steel aircraft cable
- Guide wires: 1/8" stainless steel aircraft cable
The Z-Tech3® fan meets all applicable OSHA, ASHRAE and UL regulations.