Industrial Fans For Sale
Are you seeking ways to save energy, improve comfort and maintain a safe environment in your warehouse, processing plant, or other commercial or industrial facility? A high-volume, low-speed industrial ceiling fan may just be the solution for you.
HVLS industrial ceiling fans work by moving a large column of air steadily at a slow speed to create a continuous flow of air without disruptive breeze effects or excessive noise.
Despite their low speeds, HVLS fans are more effective than smaller, high-speed fans in many situations — especially when it comes to cooling and ventilating large, open spaces. Their longer blades (our largest fan measures a full 24 feet in diameter!) create a massive column of air that moves in the same direction. This results in far less air drag, or turbulence, than that created by small fans. While turbulence does move air, it doesn’t move it nearly as effectively or efficiently as the slow, steady air current created by an HVLS industrial ceiling fan.
Versatile Year-Round Performance
When you think fans, “cool” comes to mind. It’s true, our large industrial ceiling fans are ideal for cost-effective cooling of large spaces in warm weather — but that’s not the only purpose they serve. When temperatures dive and the heat comes on, simply reverse spin direction for wintertime utility bill relief.
Hot air rises, which means that much of the energy used to heat a large space often ends up near the ceiling. The result is that you blow a huge amount of energy out the roof while your workers shiver below. A large ceiling fan simply and efficiently destratifies the air, so you will spend less to keep everyone comfortable.
Benefits of High-Volume, Low-Speed Industrial Fans
- Control Energy Costs — Low-speed operation enables our fans to move massive volumes of air with low (3.5 amp) power consumption. This enables a heating and cooling cost reduction potential of up to 40 percent.
- Enhance Human Comfort — The slow-moving air flow created by an HVLS industrial ceiling fan is ideal for low-cost temperature control in large spaces. It creates an evaporative cooling effect of up to 10 degrees Fahrenheit in hot weather, and helps keep warm air near ground level during the heating season. It also helps combat high humidity for a more comfortable working environment.
- Protect Your Inventory — High humidity and condensation can wreak havoc on inventory and equipment. HVLS fans help you avoid loss due to rust, corrosion and moisture damage.
- Improve Safety — Condensation on concrete floors, railings and other hard surfaces in your facility can create hazardous conditions that put people and equipment at risk. Large industrial ceiling fans are an excellent and cost-effective solution to this problem.
- Lower Your Carbon Footprint — Our large ceiling fans contain low-embodied energy, and are highly efficient energy-saving workhorses. Whether used alone or in tandem with your existing HVAC system, they can help you meet your company’s sustainability goals.
We have HVLS fans for sale suitable for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications. Contact us today to learn more about how they can help you achieve your specific heating, cooling or moisture-management goals.